The reason for the delay was simple. Neither of us had the reputation to start the quest chains for the allied races, so we waited until we had that completed.
I know we didn’t have to, but there is nothing worse than buying something you can’t make use of. We cannot decide what characters to boost, Drew is thinking of a mage as he has never been able to level one, and I am completely clueless. I haven’t got a high level rogue, monk or DK. The rest of my toons I have at 90ish. Seems wasteful to boost a level 90 toon when I could boost a level 1…but…I simply don’t want any of those classes at max and that is where I a torn. I am leaning towards my hunter who is 90 and means I could skip Drainor completely or my Shammy who is also stuck at Drainor level.
Anyway, we left them for the moment, but the little 110 circle is calling to me 😀
We logged back in to a summons by the Warchief (FOR THE HORDE!) and past this point is spoilers for the allied races steps. If you do not wish to know, skip over the rest of this post.