The competition closes on the Saturday 17th November 2018. Make sure you get all your outfits to me before that time to ensure you are not disqualified forever and out of the running for a cute (Or nightmare looking!!) in game pet or mount from the Blizzard store.
Please help spread the word by sharing, commenting, liking and linking this post as you only have one more week to complete this challenge.
Send the files to my gmail account of onyxiia. Please name them something similar to Dragonray_Cataclysm_Mage.
Here is my mage with my all time favourite Arcanist Robes 🙂
- No more than 1 tier piece in each transmog outfit allowed. Just 1 of either head/chest/shoulder.
- You must be able to wear the item, so if you are doing a mage tier, you can’t have a shield.
- You do not need to do wrists/cloak/pants (if wearing a skirt)/tabards. They are optional.
- All items of gear must be included in your email for the outfits so we can check them over.
- Judging will be scoring all outfits from 1-8 for each collection. Highest wins the expansion and most overall wins get the main prize!
- Classic, Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, Cataclysm, Warlords of Draenor, Mists of Pandaria, Legion, Battle for Azeroth (faction) outfits must all be submitted.
- Winners announced mid-December to allow purchase of Whomper if you would like him.
Drew/Moryrt – my IRL stylist
Michael/Nibblepie – sensible and objective friend
Ben/Pracey – transmog lover and collector
Me – Dragonray 🙂