Intpipomo is one of those things I never seem to know how to get in on and it frustrates me as I only ever know about it after the fact. Not this year my wonderful readers!! No, this year I am only few days behind and I have even registered thanks to seeing this post on twitter which lead me to Gamer Girl Confessions who is running it this year.
I have always appreciated the writing event and whilst it isn’t really my thing, taking 50 pictures over a month is certainly something I can handle.
So what are the rules:
- Take the icon (original size 500×500) and use it on your site! (If you want, it’s not required!)
- Link back to the original post so folks know where to go and what to do.
- Aim to post fifty (50) images of your own creation/taking throughout the month of November.
- There is no strict posting schedule or theme to adhere to, but feel free to bounce ideas off of fellow participants!
- Feel free to post these images as a once-a-week batch, or throughout the week in small doses.
- Use the #IntPiPoMo hastag when you share your blog posts via social media.
That is it. Post 50 pictures that I have taken and they can be of anything. I am adding an extra challenge condition of them being RL photographs to help me get back into my photography. I have needed a boost of motiviation and this will be it.
Let me know if you are doing it as well!!! I am so freaking excited that I remembered this year, I am off to go and my camera and find something to photograph.