(the real one)
I am getting old my friends, but I am still in love with WoW as much as I was when I first started. Another year has flown past and I am promising myself that I will get overseas before my next birthday.
Some things I want to be thankful for this birthday year:
- Friends becoming pregnant after many years of trying.
- Finding a new job and having my contract extended.
- Passing my full motorbike license.
- Getting a new car.
- Hubby getting 2 promotions in one year because he is so awesome.
- Spending more time with my camera.
- Finding deeper meaning in my religion.
- Discovering rice pudding.
- Finally nightmares of being raped seemed to have stopped.
- Subscribing to WoW again.
- Discovering and re-connecting with friends.
- One of my doggies no longer being in pain and struggling through each day.
I think that is enough, although I could go on and on but they are the super major ones which spring to mind quickly.
I can’t wait to see what this next year brings me and I hope it continues to be exponentially better. I want to thank you all for being a part of my life and for letting me read about your adventures in Azeroth (and on Earth), you always inspire, indulge and include me and will always be grateful for the friendships I have made through my blogging.