So I know i said I was going to get out with my camera and force myself to take more shots. I have failed so far, however I decided to go through my older photos and see if I could find any I wanted to try and edit and post. I have hundreds of photos (like most photographers) that never see the light of day because of small problems with them. I have tried my best to edit images I have never posted anywhere because I figured they were crap, with the exception of 1.
This is the first batch and I plan on doing a couple more posts. Hopefully before the end of November!! EEEEP!!
You can see more of my photography, if you are interested on my facebook page.
Intpipomo is one of those things I never seem to know how to get in on and it frustrates me as I only ever know about it after the fact. Not this year my wonderful readers!! No, this year I am only few days behind and I have even registered thanks to seeing this post on twitter which lead me to Gamer Girl Confessions who is running it this year.
I have always appreciated the writing event and whilst it isn’t really my thing, taking 50 pictures over a month is certainly something I can handle.
So what are the rules:
- Take the icon (original size 500×500) and use it on your site! (If you want, it’s not required!)
- Link back to the original post so folks know where to go and what to do.
- Aim to post fifty (50) images of your own creation/taking throughout the month of November.
- There is no strict posting schedule or theme to adhere to, but feel free to bounce ideas off of fellow participants!
- Feel free to post these images as a once-a-week batch, or throughout the week in small doses.
- Use the #IntPiPoMo hastag when you share your blog posts via social media.
That is it. Post 50 pictures that I have taken and they can be of anything. I am adding an extra challenge condition of them being RL photographs to help me get back into my photography. I have needed a boost of motiviation and this will be it.
Let me know if you are doing it as well!!! I am so freaking excited that I remembered this year, I am off to go and my camera and find something to photograph.