Z and Cinder bring us another topic for the fortnight and I honestly don’t know how well I will cope with this one.
Battle for Azeroth has been out for a few weeks now and while it’s still early days, there’s a lot of content for us to gobble up. What’s already made it to your to-do list to get through in the next couple of months or even next couple of years? We’ll check back at the end of the year, like we did in our Legion post, and see if your plans are still on track or have shifted slightly. I know I have a massive to-do list already, so we’d love to see yours!
For our topic this week we are asking you –
What’s on your To-Do List for BFA?
Wow, so many things, just too many!!
- Battle Safari (I have maybe 4 pets at the moment).
- Pathfinder One (and Two when it is released)
- Reputation/Questchain for honourbound reputation so I can open the Siege of Boralus dungeon. (Sloooooow going!!)
- Level my Mage
- Level Alchemy/Tailoring on my mage and Enchanting/Engineering on my pally/fishing and cooking on my druid.
- Complete the Legion dungeon/raid achievements for mounts
- Chase down some leather druid gear for trial of styles (I have so few items to use)
- Complete some of the gear sets on my mage ( I have about 8 sets in which I missing single or double items only)
- Level or boost an alliance toon to experience the story line from their side.
- Level more of my battle pets to 25
- Try the warfronts (still haven’t done the opening thing yet).