I was nominated by Cymre for a Real Neat Blog Award.
This award is actually really appreciated as I have only just come back to blogging after anther hiatus and it is nice to know that someone is reading my blog again. I have missed the friends I made blogging and I hope to be able to find some new ones. Thanks so much Cymre for thinking of me!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the seven questions your nominator has provided.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and create 7 questions for them.
And the questions I have to answer:
- How would you pass the time during a blackout?
During a blackout I would probably start using every piece of technology I have to keep functioning online. I would plug my phone/ipad into my macbook to suck as much power as I could from it and I would likely read one of the many ebooks I keep saying I am going to eventually get to. Depending on the time of day I would likely do some gardening if there was light because no way I am gardening in the dark with spiders etc.
2. If you could be any superhero for a day, who would you be and why?
Hmm always a tough one but I would have to go with Scarlet Witch. I mean she was a witch. She uses hexes and magic. That is me. I just don’t get to have red swirly magic shooting form my fingers.
3. What is one thing you love collecting or loved collecting as a child/adult?
I wanted to collect the entire car bear collection when I was a child. I still have 1 of the three I had. My little sister stole my other two and to this day no one will admit it happened. I did sort of grow out of it, but I can promise even as a teenagers (and they were not made) I would look up places and see if I could justify buying them. I still wonder now if it is too late to start collecting. I loved the idea that there was a bear for everything you ever felt.4. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Anywhere – would be Scotland. It is one of those places on my travel plans but I have other places I am going first. I love a lot of things from Scotland and I can’t wait to experience it. I married a Scottish guy, I love the accent, I adore bagpipes and kilts, I will one day find the Loss ness monster and I would really enjoy learning how to make proper haggis.
5. If you could only take one item to a deserted island, what would it be?
Since I am unlikely to pass off my husband as an item (and he would be my first choice of person) I would probably take a book that I could read repeatedly. This is such a hard question, i mean why would i voluntarily go, is it permanent, is it tropical or rocky? hahaha
6. Who is your main and who do you love playing her/him?
My main is my mage, has always been and will always be. I love playing a magic user, I like throwing fireballs around. I feel guilty if I am not playing her and even guiltier if I get achievements on alts instead of her.
7. Favourite phone app?
I would have to say Instagram or Imgur are on equal par. I spend most of my spare time scrolling through both apps favouriting images. I love photography and memes so the two of those apps basically cover everything I love in the world.
Given I am only recently back to blogging I haven’t really got that many blogs on my feed that are not already nominated for this award. So if you happen to read this post and you haven’t been nominated please consider this my nomination of you. Just answer the following 7 questions and link back to me so I can start reading your blog.
- What is the most embarrassing in game thing to have happened to you?
- What is your favourite TV show and why?
- When you were younger what profession dd you want to me that would never have been possible?
- When you are reincarnated as an animal in your next life which one will you be and why?
- What is a topic you want to know more about but are too scared to find out about?
- The best meal you have ever eaten?
- Favourite sports team?