Navimie nominated me for a Leibster award, so in the spirit of continuing the circle:
The basic concept is – the person who nominated you poses you 11 questions and then you yourself have to make 11 questions to ask 5 other bloggers, as well as share 11 random facts about yourself. This post is WAYYYYY longer than I thought it would be!! heeheh Sorry!!
So here are the questions Navi dared us to answer…
1 – Who is your favourite villain and why?
My favourite villain would have to be Harley Quinn. I think her origin story is morbidly sad and I feel really bad for her. The snippets of her conversations that I have seen around the interwebs are pretty funny as well. I guess she strikes a chord with me for being part normal and part completely raging loony
2 – What sport do you wish you were really good at?
I wish I was really good at Karate. I have only just started but my hubby is a brown belt in one style and a black belt in another. He is really good. This new style is similar to his previous one so he has picked it up really well and I am struggling to learn basic stuff. I have only been for about 8 classes though so I really shouldn’t compare myself to him. I wish though I was already a few belts in so that I had a clue about how it all worked together.
3 – Tell me who is your favourite Disney character and why.
Easy – If I could have hair that colour I would be so happy Mine looks like that normally just brown. I think she is one of my favourite characters because she stands for what she believes in and fights for it. 4 – If you were granted one wish of anything you wanted, what would you wish for?
I know it is a little meh – but I would ask for endless money. The reason I would ask for this is because I could then solve so many of the worlds issues by having as much money as I ever needed. I would end homelessness, starvation, health issues, war….I mean I could ask for World peace or shared wealth or no illness, but that only solves one issue…with money – I could solve more.
5 – What is the dumbest thing you have done in regards to your computer?
Not sure I have a dumbest thing to be honest…I probably have hundreds..I can’t really think of anything at the moment
6 – If you had the ability to go back in time, who would you want to meet and what would be the one burning question you would ask them?
I would go back and meet my grandparents and ask them why they think suicide was the only option they had. I never got to meet them, they died when my mum was just 15 years old – so she had to learn how to be an adult with 2 younger siblings very quickly. Our lives – HER LIFE – would have been very different had they just divorced or moved or done whatever to stay alive. I know suicide is a touchy subject – I get that – but BOTH of them committed suicide within a very short time frame. There is always another option with 3 children.
7 – You have won a Nobel Prize! What do you wish you won the prize for?
Finding a cure for stupidity. A pill or injection that allows people to access even 0.0000001% of their brains so we don’t need to tell people not to use hairdryers in the bathtub, or not to use knives in toasters, or that smoking kills or fast food and no exercise makes you fat. I want the need to sue people for stupid things to go away – and if you weren’t stupid and had brains you wouldn’t do stupid things requiring the need to sue others.
8 – Which would be more devastating – loss of hearing, loss of vision or loss of both hands?
Loss of hearing definitely. I would possibly die without music. I can still sue braille to read or even audio books and I have spent my life seeing so I know what things look like already and would be able to continue to visualise things. But music. Music has beat and rhythm and I would be lost without it. Both hands – would also be horrible – but people learn to use their toes…I am sure I could learn to use my toes…how hard could it possible be….wiping my butt would be awful actually….
9 – In World of Warcraft, who would you like to see as a boss encounter one day, and how would you design that fight?
Chromie – because I hate her – and i would love to kill her repeatedly with vigour. She shows up, cause problems then buggers off and leaves you fighting big baddies without her help even though she is strong enough to do it for us.
I would have the fight involve some sort of time travel aspect, looking at a raid group of 2 tanks, 5 heals and whatever DPS…I would have you start with Chromie tank and spank until 85% (maybe some sort of time vortex tank swap mechanic if you get too many of the debuff random people get ported out of the current time flow); then a portal would open up which would transfer half the raid – 1 tank, some heals and DPS to a random time in azeroths history. For example you would get ported outside of MC or AQ to fight one of the bosses in there (dumbed down of course) then you would fight Chromie to say 50% and get ported again to Cataclysm and be fighting in Firelands with a dumb-downed boss, then at 30% you would fight at BC killing someone from black temple or SSC or something.
Then you would just come back to kill her.
I think that could be cool. I would have like a set roster for the random bosses – or 2 of each from the era. So as terrible examples – Vanilla would be Major Domo and Ragnaros, BC would be Lurker and A’lar, Wrath would be Gunship and Hodir, etc etc. So whilst the selection of bosses is pre-set it would be random as to which you got on any given night.
10 – What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve said to someone you wanted to impress?
This one has far too many answers, I have foot in mouth disease paired with telling it how it is disease mixed with Harley Quinn insanity. So as you can well imagine the stuff that sometimes comes out is far too embarrassing to even contemplate!! Just know that about 50% of what I say, I get embarrassed about later when I think it over.
11 – You’ve been chosen to go onto a game show! Which game show would you go on?
If I was fit enough – or should I say when – I would have loved to have gone on “It’s a knockout”…not that it is on tv anymore, but I used to think it looked like so much fun!! What happened to just normal every day people having fun. Now it has to always involve celebrities….and I dislike that.
This show always made me laugh when I was younger and perhaps is why i love the Japanese Ninja Warrior game show “Sasuke” so much (prior to American Ninja Warrior stealing it and ruining it in the process of course.) Not the same entirely I know, but the concept of competing on different things is fun.
Random Facts about me
Thinking of 11 random facts about me is hard…
- I am an open book, I say how I see it, I don’t sugar coat (often) and I answer what is asked of me. Unless you’re my hubby then I shut up incase I hurt him or i know I am being stupid.
- I am jealous of everyone who is really creative – I wish I had some skill in music or art or something…even knitting…but I just suck. I adore their work; I just wish I could do it as well.
- I want to be a photographer – but refer above, I don’t think I am any good and it makes me not want to pickup my camera. Why can’t I be gifted and just produce awesome!?!?!?
- I only know one grandparent – the rest of mine were dead before I was born (suicide and murder).
- Laughter is the best medicine..I would rather make people laugh, compliment them and make them feel better about themselves then see anyone hurt by negative comments.
- I am trying to lose weight at the moment – I am down 10kgs since January. I have about 60kgs to go.
- I generally only read fantasy novels – magic, prophecy, sorcery, magicians, dragons etc.
- I am obsessed with dragons – OBSESSED!! I have them all over my house.
- I am Wiccan and have been since I was about 18.
- I love to belly dance – I am terrible at it – but I am trying to get better (hoping to take lessons when I move).
- I am in love with Scotland and have never been there – maybe next year though
So i have to nominate 5 other people (feel free to not participate if you don’t want to:)
Zeirah – A – Zeirah
Plaidelf – Plenty of Paladins
Syrco – Syrco Owl
Rinike – Rinike.com
Neri – Mama Needs Mana
and the 11 questions I have for them are:
- If you could live anywhere in the world would it be where you are now, if not where?
- What do you order for your last meal, which can consist of any food you want?
- Do you prefer chocolate, vanilla or strawberry?
- You are stuck in a burning building, do you save your friend or the 1000 strangers?
- What do you do outside of Azeroth to relax?
- If you could live in any area of the game where would it be?
- What profession would you learn in real life from the game and why?
- Who would you want to meet that is currently alive and why?
- Is there anyone you have grown apart from that you regret?
- What is one of your current goals for this year?
- Are you excited about Blizzcon being announced? What news do you want to hear?